“We are committed to achieving the best possible results for our clients. When a client hires us they will be helped by a lawyer with knowledge, experience, and courtroom skills as well as the energy to “get the job done”. We also provide our clients with compassion and understanding.”
We put the interests of our clients first
Our goal is to achieve the best possible result for our clients either in a trial, by preparing and presenting legal arguments or through negotiations and discussions with crown counsel, by using our extensive knowledge of the law and procedure and our many years of experience in conducting trials, appeals, reviewing and preparing cases as well as negotiating with Crown counsel to resolve cases.
As a high-profile Vancouver criminal law firm, we take pride in our ability to offer highly skilled legal representation to both individuals and professionals from any field who require a lawyer in respect of criminal code, administrative or other statutory offences.
We value the expertise of others
Our network of expert contacts includes:
- Forensic Psychiatrists;
- Fingerprint Analysts;
- Ballistics Experts;
- Blood Spatter Analysts;
- Forensic Pathologists;
- Jury Consultants;
- Accident investigators and Engineers;
- Forensic Accountants;
- Toxicologists; and
- Drug and Alcohol Experts.
As a firm:
- We continue to develop and constantly discuss ways to improve both the quality and scope of the services we offer our clients;
- We are highly regarded within the criminal law bar and the legal profession;
- We contribute professionally to Continuing Legal Education for other lawyers and judges;
- We are regular speakers at legal conferences across Canada and in the United States
- We are committed to giving back to our profession and the community – whether it be as a speaker at conferences, in law schools, or during B.C.’s Professional Legal Training Course